1. Personal data of Users will be processed by Cobra Wrap Art, as the administrator of personal data for the purpose of services provision by the Online Shop, as well as under the condition of obtaining the User’s consent, for marketing purposes related to the operation of Cobra Wrap Art. The processing of the collected data is conducted in compliance with the rules of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended). The provision of the personal data by the User is voluntary.
2. The User’s personal data may be made available to entities authorized to obtain them under binding provisions of law, including competent judicial authorities. Additionally, the User’s personal data may be also shared – within the necessary and required scope with third entities, including entities performing, at the order of Cobra Wrap Art, the activities related to the Contract concluded with the Customer, among others, entities intermediating in payments.
3. Cobra Wrap Art guarantees the Users whose personal data it processes that the rights of the Users stemming from the Act on Personal Data Protection are executed, including the right to access the contents of their own personal data, the right to correct them and the right to inspect the processing of their own personal data according to the rules depicted in that Act.
4. Within the scope of exercising the right to inspect the right of processing its own personal data, the User has, in particular, the right to file a written, substantiated demand to cease the processing of its data due to its specific situation, as well as to object against the processing of its data.
5. Confidential information referring to Users, including personal data of Users are protected by Cobra Wrap Art against their rendering available to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of their revealing or loss as well as against destruction or an unauthorized modification of specified data as well as information by the application of appropriate technical and organizational protection measures.
1. Pursuant to the provisions of the Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800) we hereby inform that the Online Shop uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so called “cookies“) constitute IT data, in particular text files, sent by the web server, which are stored in the User’s final device and they are intended to use the websites of the Online Shop. Cookies contain the name of the Website from which they come, the time of their storing in the final device and the unique number. Default parameters of cookie files allow to read the information contained in them only for the server that has created them.
3. Cookie files are used for:
a) adjusting the content of the websites of the Online Shop to the User’s preferences as well as the websites use optimizing; in particular, those files allow to recognize the User’s device and adequately display the Website adjusted to its individual needs;
b) analytical and statistical (the analysis of Customers’ behaviors on the website of the Online Shop), marketing purposes as well as in order to adjust contents to individual needs of Customers;
c) a correct configuration of selected functions of the Online Shop, enabling in particular the verification of the authenticity of the browser’s session;
d) maintaining the session of the Online Shop User, thanks to which the User does not have to enter its login and password again at each sub-website of the service.
4. In many cases the software intended to navigate websites (web browser) accepts by default cookie files storing in the User’s final device.
Defining terms for storing and obtaining access by cookies
2. Cookie files inserted in the User’s final device may be used additionally by advertisers and partners cooperating with Cobra Wrap Art.
3. The User may at any moment remove cookies using the functions available in the web browser used by the User.